♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Why did you have to find me on the sofa and reckon I had a problem? You didn't have to say that.
I'm addicted to Yakult! Why I don't know. Maybe because it's the only nice drinking thing in my fridge and I hate those stupid lemon barley things at the corner of my fridge.
Today is quite good. Kelly the busy woman went to the gym with me:D We umm exercised. Yea. & then I did more HAND exercises at her house. Y'know, the things named keyboard & mouse? Yea.
Jessie Tay made Dallas-the-dog pounce on me>:( Just because I rock and her easily-taken-over speakers don't. Tsk. hah!
I tried my luck at SIMS2 and I handled some flower shop owner's shop-house/house-shop. I helped her adopt 2 babies okay, cos' I saw that she was aloneee. So sad lonely & cold. But I messed up their lives I think, ah I'm such a destructor. She died(of hunger or lack of sleep I think) in the end, leaving 1 baby 1 toddler(cos' he grew up!) in the whole big house with a stranded nanny that can't go home. Aww.
I didn't mean to. If it was hard for the leftover trio, it was harder for me! Babies can't pay fines, babies can't get trained themselves, babies can't not splash with toilet water, babies can't do nothing whatsoever. hahaha(: I was just excited to see how do babies grow into toddlers, so I fast-forwarded the time. And everything went KABOOMBLIZSHIBAHLAMMELAEOOO#*&&@!)@@&*#&**!!! The grim reaper came, and babies/toddlers can't plead. I didn't save the game.
Right, enough of the game. I'm surviving in a dark room.
Metamorphosis. The last episode made me cry. Oh the show ended on a sad note. Everyone seemed so deprived of happiness at the last part. But Rui En's definitely so cool, and she's pretty. I love her(: